Online Sales Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Protective Paints Limited is New Zealand owned and operated. All our product is produced from our two manufacturing sites in Auckland, except accessories (rollers, brushes etc) which we buy in.
- All prices are displayed in New Zealand dollars, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST) and all purchases will be billed in NZD.
- Product pictures may vary from descriptions (eg. Sizes etc) but the description is correct.
- All images, descriptions and unique information are copy righted and can not be used without express permission from Protective Paints.
- All colour cards shown are for indication purposes only and may vary as it is impossible to get an exact match on a computer monitor.
- Protective Paints uses SSL, does not store credit card details, and all payments are handled by Payment Express who are a secure, PCI compliant, third party.
We deliver nationwide, to all valid New Zealand addresses.
We aim to dispatch your order on the day it arrives for all orders received before 12pm, so long as all product is in stock. If not, it will be sent out as soon as the order is complete. Once dispatched please allow 1-3 business days for delivery (business days are classed as Monday to Friday and exclude statutory holidays). Please allow extra time for rural deliveries.
In Store Collection
Free instore collections are available from our Glenfield, East Tamaki, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch Distribution Stores.
Please be aware that if the store does not have the product(s) in stock, it may take 1-2 weeks for stock to arrive. We will contact you once it is ready to be collected. For store opening hours please visit www.protectivepaints.co.nz/contact-us.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of receipt, as long as the product is in a resaleable conditions, excluding freight which is non-refundable. Unless the product has been tinted or made to order - in these cases we are unable to offer returns or exchanges if you change your mind.
If your product is faulty or is damaged in transit please advise us as soon as possible, so we can rectify this for you.
Your right to privacy is very important to us and we recognise that when you provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act responsibly. Rest easy - your information is secure and remains the sole property of Protective Paints Ltd, and will not be provided by us to any other organisation or company.
When you visit our website we may collect more information such as your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) address, the name of the web page directing you, as well as your clicks and activity on our site. This tracking data helps us understand how to make our website more available and user-friendly to our customers. This information is for our company and will not be shared or sold to any other organisation.
If you are concerned about any other information or the nature of the information collected please contact us.
Protective Paints Limited – 14D Arwen Place, East Tamaki, Auckland, New Zealand. +64 (9) 274 5606, 0800 PAINT IT (724 684) email@example.com