A112 Alkyd Floor Paving High Gloss Enamel
An exceptionally durable, urethane-reinforced high gloss enamel for new or previously painted timber, primed metal and cured concrete. Recommended for interior or exterior use on floors, decking, patios, stairs and in laundries, bathrooms and garages*.
* Garage Floors – many tyres contain compounds that attack paint, resulting in loss of adhesion and film pick-up. Protect tyre lanes by driving onto mats or runners.
- Easy brushing, good levelling.
- Versatile, durable enamel for general use on interior/exterior surfaces.
- Excellent washability.
- Resistant to soaps, detergents and water spotting.
- Made in NZ for NZ conditions.
Coverage 12-14 m²/L depending on surface texture, porosity and method of application.
Apply with brush, roller or spray.
Recoat in 24 hours.